The TRIO Roof Rack from Kuat has got all the bases covered. Compatibility is the name of the game for this rack. Whether your transporting a bike with quick release, thru-axle or one right out of the box, the bike can easily be secured once the front wheel is removed. With the move to many new bikes running disc, the availability to easy load in a rim or disc brake bike is crucial, yet made easy with the TRIO.
The rear wheel stays nice and secure via a sliding strap that is compatible with bikes equipped with any type of brakes. Once the bike is in the rack, the rear wheel and frame can be further secured with an integrated cable lock that will help protect against possible theft. Mountable to most stock, and all aftermarket crossbars, chances are the Kuat TRIO Roof Rack its compatible with your ride as well.
- 1-bike capacity (45 lbs. maximum)
- 3-way mount fits 9, 15 and 20mm forks right out of the box; comes with an additional axle for 15 x 110mm Boost forks
- Optional Phat Tire Kit (not included) accommodates fat bikes
- Mounts to most factory racks and all aftermarket crossbars (maximum crossbar size: 3.5 in. wide by 1.5 in. thick)
- Integrated cable lock secures your bike's frame and rear wheel
- Sliding rear tire strap
- Fits up to 4 ft. between crossbars
- Dimensions: 56 x 4 x 0.375 in.