It's true, some bikes fit on racks better than others, but frankly, you should choose your ride based on what works for you, not on ease of transport. So if you're scratching your head, trying to figure out how you're going to fit your new dream machine onto your hanging Alpha or Beta rack, the Kuat Ubar - Bike Frame Adapter is here to help. It attaches to your stem and your seatpost, creating an ideal horizontal mount that will make your life a whole lot easier.
The spring-loaded action keeps your bike secure, and the length is adjustable, allowing it to fit just about any bike, whether it's best described as pint-sized, or positively humongous. Plus, the rubberized hooks protect your bike from unsightly scratches. However, if you're using it on a bike with a dropper seatpost, please use extra caution, because the sliding portion of the post is more damage-prone than the anodized finish on most stems and seatposts.
- Simple spring loaded push button design.
- Internal spring self adjusts to bike size (15" to 23").
- Easily attaches to the stem and seat-post of your bike.
- Creates a level top tube which allows you to carry irregular bike frames on a hanging style bike rack.
- Your bikes paint is protected at attachment points by polymer-coated push-button hooks.
- Constructed from powder coated steel provides strength and rust resistance.