Thule SnowPack Extender
Thule SnowPack Extender is extendable for easy loading and unloading, without having to stretch over the car roof. This ski carrier is designed to meet the needs of the modern ski park with wide skis and higher bindings.
An increased aerodynamic design and an integrated spring system reduces the height of the ski carrier when unloaded, making it the slimmest extendable roof top ski carrier Thule has ever made.
Thule SnowPack is based on Thule’s rich experience with previous rooftop mounted ski carriers. The new ski carrier will hold any type of ski or snowboard in place without risking scratches to the surface thanks to ultra-soft rubber arms.
The carrier can easily be opened while wearing gloves thanks to the oversized push button and it can be locked on to the car with the Thule One-Key System for highest protection.
- Extendable for easy loading and unloading, without having to stretch over the car roof
- Rooftop rack designed to carry all types of skis and snowboards
- Holds skis and snowboards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces
- Easy to open and close while wearing gloves thanks to oversized push buttons
- Added roof clearance for skis with tall bindings thanks to raised design
- Lock the skis to the rack, and the rack to the car, with the Thule One-Key system (locks included)
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks with both T-Track and Speed-Link around-the-bar mounting options